APACHE SOLR is a standalone enterprise search server with a REST-like API.
You put documents in it (called "indexing") via JSON, XML, CSV or binary over HTTP. You query it via HTTP GET and receive JSON, XML, CSV or binary results.
- Advanced Full-Text Search Capabilities. Powered by Lucene™, Solr enables powerful matching capabilities including phrases, wildcards, joins, grouping and much more across any data type.
- Optimized for High Volume Traffic. Solr is proven at extremely large scales the world over.
- Standards Based Open Interfaces - XML, JSON and HTTP. Solr uses the tools you use to make application building a snap.
- Comprehensive Administration Interfaces. Solr ships with a built-in, responsive administrative user interface to make it easy to control your Solr instances.
- Easy Monitoring. Need more insight into your instances? Solr publishes loads of metric data via JMX.
- Highly Scalable and Fault Tolerant. Built on the battle-tested Apache Zookeeper, Solr makes it easy to scale up and down. Solr makes in replication, distribution, re-balancing and fault tolerance out of the box.
- Flexible and Adaptable with easy configuration. Solr is designed to adapt to your needs all while simplifying configuration.
- Near Real-Time Indexing. Want to see your updates now? Solr takes advantage of Lucene's Near Real-Time Indexing capabilities to make sure you see your content when you want to see it.
- Extensible Plugin Architecture. Solr publishes many well-defined extension points that makes it easy to plugin both index and query time plugins. Since it is Apache-licensed open source, you can change any code you want!
Learn more about Solr.
For more details, please call +45 22 69 59 60 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.