Easily align search functionality with your sales strategy
No time to get IT involved? Just do it yourself
With just a few clicks in the administration module, you can dynamically manage what your customers see when they search your website. Why would you want to do that? Because it lets you align search engine results on your site with your company’s new sales strategy, special promotions, bricks and mortar activities and more. All this is done via a set of easy-to-use tools:
- EASILY CONFIGURABLE FACETS. Quickly define and order the facets (attribute boxes) your customers use to filter products. For example, you might choose one set of product attributes for LEGO products (category, brand and price) and another for children’s costumes (type, size, and price).
- ADVANCED RANKING MODELS. If you’d like to promote products with high profit margin and paid sponsorship and high stock availability, for example, this tool does the job. Simply add these three sales parameters to the ranking model, and it will determine the exact order in which your products appear on the results list.
- PRIORITIZED SEARCH RESULTS. Lets you decide which products will appear at the top of a customer’s search results list.
- SPECIAL PROMOTIONS. Lets you promote products that are related to a search, either in a separate promotion box or as part of the search results themselves. When selling roller blades, for example, you might decide to promote safety gear along with them.
- SEARCH REDIRECTS TO BRAND STORES. If you’d like to improve brand awareness, you might want to show some of your products (LEGO, Clinique, Nike, etc.) in the context of their own brand stores with their own unique look and feel.
- KEYWORD MATCHING. Pairs the way your visitors use language with the language used on your site. For example, visitors searching for “mineral water” could be taken to “sparkling water” or vice versa.
- REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS. When products are no longer available or a part of your store’s range, you can direct visitors to replacement products instead.
- COMPETITIVE PRODUCT MATCHING. If a visitor types a competitor’s model number into the search field on your site, your can display equivalent products.
No IT staff required!
Your website developers or content editors can easily customize and administrate these features via our user-friendly browser-based interface. Changes take effect immediately, with no need for data reloading, testing or server rebooting. This makes it easy to test whether your new ranking model or promotion works as intended. If it doesn’t, you can change it again in minutes.
As an added benefit, the system can reduce time-to-market for new campaigns significantly, while virtually eliminating your dependence on costly IT developers.
Improve searches by integrating content.
What is Sitecore Search Solution?
Email email@example.com or call +45 2269 5960 to find out more.