Improve the search experience you provide
Today’s customers expect to find exactly what they’re searching for
Online shoppers expect more and more from their shopping experience. And if they can’t find what they’re looking for on your site, they’ll be off to a competitor’s site in the wink of an eye.
Sitecore Search Solution leads your customers straight to the information they seek via:
- FACETED SEARCH. Helps visitors narrow their needs through a managed dialogue that involves filtering by category, price, color, availability and other attributes, and by asking questions based on data from your CRM system, for example.
- TYPE AHEAD. Suggests queries as soon as visitors start typing. For example, if a visitor types LEGO, the search field will provide a long list of options, such as LEGO Atlantis, LEGO Basic, LEGO Friends, LEGO City and so on.
- DYNAMIC RICH MEDIA TYPE AHEAD. Suggests search results with rich media elements that can include suggested product shots, prices, the address of a local retail outlet, and other support options.
- “DID-YOU-MEAN”. Generates spelling corrections and highlights bestselling brands and products.
- TARGETED OFFERS. Presents offers related to the visitor’s query terms, either in separate promotion boxes or as part of the search results. This could be a summer campaign that appears at the top of the page when the visitor types “summer” or “picnic,” for example.
Each of these features reduces the number of clicks it takes for a customer to find relevant information and products in your online store. Our experience has shown that it can improve conversion rates and increase basket size.
Want to align search functionality with your sales strategy?
What is Sitecore Search Solution?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 2269 5960 to find out more.